Sunday, 24 February 2013

Chelmsford Rotary Young Musician 2013

Last night I took part in a music competition at the Cathedral in Chelmsford. There were twelve competitors and I was the youngest. There were three other pianists, four singers, one violinist, one double bass player, one guitar player and a clarinet.

I was the sixth to perform so I waited upstairs at the cathedral in a little room full of the clothes that the choir wear and read a bible... because I forgot to bring a book with me.

I played OK and the audience clapped a lot.

Then when the winners were read out I was pretty nervous, but luckily I won. I got a big trophy to keep for a year and a nice silver plate. Pretty cool.


Here is a photo of everyone.




This is a movie of when the judges told me that I had won.

No comments:

Post a Comment