Sunday, 19 August 2012

Lucerne School of Music

Last week I visited the Music Conservatoire which is part of the Lucerne School of Music. The school was started over sixty years ago and is right at the top of a very steep hill in Lucerne, Switzerland. The building that the school is in is very beautiful, with many paintings and great pianos. While I was there I tried out a few of the pianos, there were Steinways, Bosendorfers and Bechsteins... I liked the Steinways the best though.

Here are some photos of me playing inside the Conservatoire.






While I was there I met a lady called Nienke. She is studying Bass, I don't think I am quite tall enough to play that yet though. It was holiday time at the school and there weren't many students around, but I think it would be a great place to study one day.



If you would like to know more about Lucerne Music School follow this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment