Thursday, 19 July 2012

The Concert

Yesterday I gave a small recital in St. Mary's church in Saffron Walden. I think it went well and Mr David Watson, the Mayor of Saffron Walden, came to watch which was really good. I played Estampes by Debussy, Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven and The Lark by Balakirev. Then my brother Josh and our friend Ekaterina Rahr-Bohr and I played The Swan by Saint-Saens. There were a lot of people in the church which was a good thing as it is really big. Here is a photo of Josh, the Mayor, me and Katie. The piano really needs help, I only just managed to play some of the pieces on it, especially the third movement of Moonlight Sonata. I hope it gets fixed soon!



This is St. Mary's church, it is very beautiful and really big!


My next concert will be in Chatteris at the start of September.

No comments:

Post a Comment